- Black Dansko clogs. They were a bit more than I could afford but my old shoes were downright decrepit and the Frye boots need a break. Today I am wearing said clogs with very bright chevron striped hand knit socks. (Note to self: Do not run in clogs.)
- The Obama Cross stitch, 80% done. (I am never fecking doing this again; not unless I get a new pair of eyes.)
- Turquoise felt slippers: 1 down, 1 to go.
- Spinning: Pigeonroof Knits' semi-luminous merino/silk blend roving Papaya in singles (pink, red, orange). This could be my favorite fiber blend. Thanks, Krista, for the custom order.
- Stitches West in Santa Clara at the end of February. I want Katherine to come West. (Katherine? You need to call us or send photos! Or both!)
- Inauguration Day: UC Library is going to have a massive screen on the lawn.
New Year's Resolutions:
- Keeping the finances in check. So far, so good!
- Moleskine Desk Daily Diary. It's red so I can't lose it although I am doodling like mad.
- A terrific moon: Saturday night, Sunday night and this morning. What will it do next?!
- Perse, Mac and Zeek all crammed in a green recycle bin, begging to be pushed around the yard.
- Huge piles of yellow leaves being swept by the wind down the street in a big ocher cloud.