Pink Prada eyeglass frames cateye, 2014

It was not a fucking good day today.
Locked out of N office, where my source files are kept.
Now her allies refuse to let me in and only the co-director will
Who is there only 50 percent of the time.
Now there is a form
to check out files
It should just say
Mme: you are not wanted here.
Clip it to a heavy clipboard and tell me to bash myself over the head with it.

My job is now impossible.
I still don't know what I did or what I was supposed to have done.
N still won't tell me.
Too busy,
Well, fuck that noise.

Comments

Mnmom said…
Oh sweetie, I went through much the same thing just before the holidays. I ruminate on bad thoughts so it completely ruined my holiday. I kept reminding myself that I can't fight an enemy with outposts in my head! I'm sure you did nothing wrong, it's just a strange storm of unrelated events. Wish I could be there to talk it out with you.

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!