Thursday. My Friday.

State: Significantly pissed off. I'd much prefer Iowa.

Must Try: Roasted Lemon Peel from Chocolate and Zucchini
Longing for: A new hat and some earrings.

Creating: a Bad-Ass Woman Playlist: Beginning with Madame Norman, Duffy and Melanie Fiona. Must find Peggy Lee mp3s ASAP. The Steven started playing a variety last night and it was divine.

To watch: No Country for Young Women

Amused by: Male Pattern Boldness. I blame him for harem pants.

Have you tried this stuff?! Awesome!: Nutrium Body Wash

Really appreciating: not having painted my own toenails, low humidity a casual work environment.

Comments

Kireliols said…
Are you appreciating your naked toenails or the fact that someone else painted them? or perhaps you painted someone else's nails instead of your own...what color are they?
Oh, too many choices. I had them painted by someone else. They are my favorite red/black (a standard for the pale blue girl).

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!