Y'all are just the best. Apparently all you lovely blog readers have all kinds of maladies colds as well as just being really fucking cold and that makes me wish we all were in a warm place, wearing toasty socks with someone adorable to dole out chicken soup with homemade noodles and change the television channels for us. I am feeling better!
- Starting: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
- Watching: The Tudors, Season Two. By disc 2, I am very tired of the theme and feel dirty just telling you I am watching this smut. Peter O'Toole's voice is still marvelous.
- Dinner: Fettuccine Alfredo with smoked salmon. The Steven loves this, although a future cardiologist might have another opinion.
- Spinning: merino/alpaca/silk Praline Fat Cat goodness. 8 smashing ounces.
- Tomorrow: Track with the Special Olympics guys!
- The Oranges and Lemons rhyme in reference to Clash City Rockers by the Clash. The Clash is the only thing that sounds good when one's head is full of snot.
- Saint Lawrence is the patron saint of comedians, prostitutes, librarians and barbecue chefs. Well, what do you know! All of my favorite professions! Call Rome and have my confirmation name changed! Strangely Lawrence's feast day is August 10, which seems like ideal barbecue season.
- Note to Scott: Ya Little Stinkah: Always checking up on me, but never commenting. What the hell fun is that? Since you asked, funny boy: Jim's Big Ego was on NPR last week.