This Week in Bullets

I am finding some order and comfort in lists. So here we go:

  • I need I need I need: cold infused iced coffee. And more sleep. Oh, wait...
  • Recent purchases: cold remedy for the Steven, one of these after reading about it in The Times (on sale at Target for $3.25; I love it.) Thankfully the favorite fruit stand is carrying Glaum's eggs (yolks so rich they are orange, so fresh they have to be coaxed out of their shells).
  • Looking Forward To: the postponed girls' weekend with Ms. Mix in San Diego (must buy fresh Lush gooey face masque and new nail polish). I love Mix.
  • Workload: Still Hellish, but a shovel has been provided. The end might be in sight.
  • Happy About: The change in the weather, that it's light out when I get home.
  • Recent Appreciation: My new officemate's reasoning for voting for Hillary, "Because it will really piss the Republicans off".
  • Eating: Eggs, more vegetables than normal because I like my new santuko knife, sourdough toast
  • Strange Habit: Wishing my ghosts goodnight before closing my eyes to sleep. Maybe the Rinzai Buddhists have something there.
  • Spinning: four ounces Greek Isles Merino two ply
  • Knitting: second sock - red, pink, orange zig-zaggy
  • Nails: unpolished and gungy, to be fixed soon
  • Reading:
  1. finished Soon I Will be Invincible by Austin Grossman. Was great fun.
  2. started Service Included by Phoebe Damrosch. It's very good but I fear it will refresh my memory on how restaurant kitchens really are .
  3. anticipating: Noel Coward's recently published letters. Oh, gossipy!

Comments

Mnmom said…
I love eggs

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!