- I need I need I need: cold infused iced coffee. And more sleep. Oh, wait...
- Recent purchases: cold remedy for the Steven, one of these after reading about it in The Times (on sale at Target for $3.25; I love it.) Thankfully the favorite fruit stand is carrying Glaum's eggs (yolks so rich they are orange, so fresh they have to be coaxed out of their shells).
- Looking Forward To: the postponed girls' weekend with Ms. Mix in San Diego (must buy fresh Lush gooey face masque and new nail polish). I love Mix.
- Workload: Still Hellish, but a shovel has been provided. The end might be in sight.
- Happy About: The change in the weather, that it's light out when I get home.
- Recent Appreciation: My new officemate's reasoning for voting for Hillary, "Because it will really piss the Republicans off".
- Eating: Eggs, more vegetables than normal because I like my new santuko knife, sourdough toast
- Strange Habit: Wishing my ghosts goodnight before closing my eyes to sleep. Maybe the Rinzai Buddhists have something there.
- Spinning: four ounces Greek Isles Merino two ply
- Knitting: second sock - red, pink, orange zig-zaggy
- Nails: unpolished and gungy, to be fixed soon
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
This Week in Bullets
I am finding some order and comfort in lists. So here we go: