I Hella (heart) Oakland.

I slept in until Noon this morning. I never sleep in until Noon.

Today's vision: A rather lovely young blonde woman who had the words "Mental Mise en Place" tattooed around her neck in gloriously elaborate three-eights of an inch high script in a curving arc connecting her collarbones. It seemed a rather stupid thing to read in looking at her, while mourning the loss of some really nice, blank clavicles. Pity.

The Spinning habit is now officially out of control. I had to just get that off my chest. Thank you.

Spectaculaly lovely today in Oakland sur la Mer and tomorrow we brave the chaos of the Bay 2 Breakers Run to go the Spa in Japantown for scrubbing and soaking.

We have tickets for Pirates next weekend. Can hardly wait. Argh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!