Oh Yes, You Can-Can-Can!!

Howdy.
I am squeezing the very last igium out of my time off from the University. How will it be tomorrow at 3:00 PM when I am craving my afternoon nap? Ah, well.

Currently begin hypnotised by Baz Lurhman's fantastic Moulin Rogue, second disc (with all the extras galore). Darling Ewan is simply breathtaking and the costumes are postively orgasmic in color. Oh, and the choreography....

The latest work in progress is the Swallowtail Shawl from Interweave Knits. The main lace stitch is an utter snooze and I have yards to go before I sleep and break into the hiedousness of having to purl five stitches together. Modifications: size; three skiens instead of one. I am learning to utterly hate lace weight yarn as my fingers are too calloused to discern one stitch from another without constant scrutiny. Complete drag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!