Hi Bloody Ho, it's Monday Morning

It's morning. It's California. I am already wearing sunglasses, indoors and in the darkest corner of the living room. Once again bracing for the weekly task of finding employment.

Favorite Quote: "It is difficult to produce a television documentary that is both incisive and probing when every twelve minutes one is interrupted by dancing rabbits singing about toilet paper." - Rod Serling
Hideously Addicted To: Popsugar, celebrity news and gossip blog. How sad is that?
Happy Accident: Yesterday I was dragged off the the Kabuki Springs Spa for some quality scrubby naked alone time. When I stepped out of the car, I practically tripped over a ladies' wallet sitting there right in the middle of the Geary street sidewalk, entirely intact. I took it to the front desk and found that belonged to the spa scheduler. As a reward, Kabuki Springs let me in for free. Rah!

Still at odds with the Stoned Madwoman of Chaillot Downstairs; have not seen or heard from her since the falling out on Saturday. When whatever does occur, it is sure to be dramatic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!