Friday.

Today, both triumphant and fed up, I finished up 60% of my work for the month. I believe I have stuffed as many numbers in to boxes that I can.

Later on this evening I found that last month's check was short 25% and this month 35%. This is being investigated.

On to discuss nicer things:
  • I love my new office mate Gayle. She's all mine for another 2 weeks until I am shipped out to the Boondocks of University Land.
  • WNYC's Radiolab has been in hot rotation on the ipod. If you haven't heard it, it is fabulous. The show "Ooops!" might be my favorite so far.
  • It's Friday, damn it. Soba noodles and spicy tuna rolls for dinner.
And now for your viewing pleasure: Footage from a High Speed Moving Train.


I think it's awesome.

Comments

Mnmom said…
That video was awesome! At first I couldn't comprehend, then I could see what the filmer was doing. But I wonder how it was filmed without blur???

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!