Monday, February 22, 2010

Lately

I don't feel like writing. It's not like there's nothing to write about.

  • The Steven has left his zen group (sort of spiritual divorce in action)
  • One of my projects got some unflattering press in a kind out backward/sideways way that adds some significant validity to the project
  • Belly Dance class is really spectacular fun and every inch of me aches from trying to perpetually practice. (One of the owners taught class last week and she is a phenomenon.)
  • Stitches West is this upcoming weekend
  • Mix comes to play the weekend after that.
  • All medications are intact, refilled and working to such a degree that not much phases me.
Despite all this good stuff, I've been down.
Unfortunately I can't write about the petty shit that happened to kick me into such a foul mood. It really wrecks the purpose of a blog to be unable to out that disgusting little humiliating sliver that remains stuck between my ribs.

2 comments:

Mnmom said...

You could email me and MG on facebook for cyber therapy!!!

You practicing belly dancing is probably why the Steven left his Zen group - too much excitement at home!

Little Sister said...

Meds, huh? Must try.
See, you are an inspiration, Madame!