Cripes. Who let the Monday In?!

  • Searching for that wedding dress: Jess has gone for a completely different look altogether and it's perfectly charming and entirely her. Requires fantastic clip on earrings so I am on a mission!
  • I am at my desk again, arguing the EFA. I've got all my hair piled on my head like a hat. So I look like a German prison matron, big deal!
  • Yesterday it rained all day, so I made up all the carbohydrates for the week: brown rice and bread pudding. Steven, who professed to hate bread pudding, polished off a bowlful. Must have been the rum soaked raisins.
  • Mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything cookbook has now lost it's dust jacket and pages 217 and 218 had to be pried apart.
  • Obama's stimulus plan on releasing a ton of grant monies is going to make life a real trial around here for the next six months. Still no word on my increase, damn it.

Comments

Mnmom said…
I want to get a job where I can completely screw up everything, then get a $2 million bonus.
Ben-Bob said…
German prison matron? Rowwrrrr...!

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!