Grocery Store

  • Whole organic milk (for making ricotta). Making it out of anything just isn't worth it.
  • 3 lemons (also for making ricotta. Absurdly easy.)
  • Almonds, salted roasted (nibbles. They called to me from the bulk bins)
  • Greenlee's cinnamon bread (2 slices down already)
  • Eggs, in a pretty shade brown
  • Blood oranges for salads
  • Saki, frozen blueberries and yogurt for trying to recreate Masa's famous saki shakes
  • Panko for breading. Nothing beats panko and Parmesan.
  • Extra dark roast coffee for the afternoon.
  • Bacon. Food of the Gods.
  • Peppercorns. I will inevitably spill these on the floor and find when for the next five years.

Comments

Mnmom said…
So what time should I be over?
How does one make ricotta?
I love everything you listed, especially salted roasted almonds.
Little Sister said…
OMG, your list is my list!! I too am still vacuuming up peppercorns from when I attempted to fill my grinder.
The saki shake sounds yummy-especially as a palette cleanser after some scrumptious sushi.

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!