Monday AM

  • This month's lipstick of choice: ELF, Bare Brown. Only $5.
  • The therapist is out of town for two weeks. Feel free to call me and unload your problems.
  • Horoscopes by Rob Brezney are always worth a read.
  • It is officially Fall; my toes and hands are freezing, making the waking of the Steven in the morning more inadvertent drama than one needs at 6:30 AM.
  • DesignSpongeonline.com works but still Steve asks why is yarn all over every surface in the house. The aesthetics of wooly happy goodness has escaped him. We have negotiated the following: the large Japanese bowl on the dinner table shall be curated space, not just a landing platform as massive skeins come off the wheel. And no unspun wool in the kitchen. I will have to go back to hiding roving in the trunks of the cars.
  • Craving: extra long thick cotton socks.
  • Quote of the Day: "I like paying taxes. With them I buy civilization." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • Thank you, Colin Powell. Of all people to support the president, I want you.

Comments

Mnmom said…
It's cold here today, but a lovely blue sky and falling leaves. My 8am power walk was rather frosty and made me walk faster to get home to the warmth and hot coffee.

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!