The Sunday Night Thoughts

  1. Clean floors and bare feet.
  2. The smell of night air.
  3. A raise in rent (again).
  4. De-nepping a merino silk blend (in unlikely lavender). If I had any idea how much math was required in spinning, I might not have started it. Too late now.
  5. The Lost season finale. Oh, that Desmond is fiiiiine. Now explain how did Sawyer get a full body wax on the island.
  6. Suspecting the cat of very naughty behavior, but have not located proof.
  7. Aubrey hair goop is fantastic, but it does have a tendency to spoil within a couple months. I keep mine in the refrigerator, next to the pomegranate molasses.
  8. Darling Jeff from the Fourth Floor is movin' in with his girl this weekend. I want to buy them a shiny red toaster. And I think he ought man up and tell his ma, but that's not my affair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!