Angora, Fiber of Satan

Now that Christmas is over I've been trolling etsy.com for pretty yummy fiber to spin. (Not that I need it, if the crammed studio is to be believed.) So I'm looking, cruising the listings, minding my own goddamned business when I get to this post with the image below:


How am I supposed to go on, I ask you?

Much love to all the happy blogging, squeeing and postcard-sending recipients of the Great Caramel Mailing of December 2007. That was huge fun and I am so very glad you enjoyed them.

Comments

michaelg said…
I'm afraid to ask. They don't kill the bunnies do they? I'm hoping they just shave them, right?
No, angora rabbits are apparently gently massaged and hand-plucked by their loving owners. Which is why angora typical runs at 18 bones an ounce.

How could you EAT something so poofy?

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!