Messy Head Friday

How wildcrazybeautiful is this crocheted dinosaur skull? (or any crocheted skull for that matter). Grandma was apparently a good influence, particularly where this artist's penis pillows are concerned. And I wonder why nobody comments on this blog.

I figure since this blog continues to be a virtual self-pantsing of the twaddle running around my brain, I'm gonna come clean.
I am headed to therapy again; my second foray into some hot mental assistance. Honestly: the yearly concentrated conversations I have had with physicians about what the hell is going on my life and the family have helped far more than any mental health professional, but that last mhp was a Doofus of the Highest Order, complete with some very questionable Native American art and his very own Pacific Northwest drum circle. This time, it's a broad and she's right around the corner from my house. She seems very nice on the phone. Let's hope for the best, shall we?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the WHAT?!