Holiday Whoring for Comments.

Gentle Readers:
It has become apparent that there are more readers to this blog than I'd realized and now it's time to skirt up and be counted.

So here's the deal, Darlings: Leave me a comment here before Tuesday at 10 AM PST and I'll mail you something sweet and slightly salty. My gift to you*.

The goods?: handmade Fleur de Sel Carmels. I will even ship internationally, where applicable.
And if you aren't so much into the sweets yourself you can always use them for barter or for emergency Holiday brou-ha-ha.

*Family is excluded from this offer; ya'll are killing me with cheese stick requests. I'll see you soon enough and we can wrestle about it then.

Comments

Melinda June said…
Who can pass up Carmels?! You know I love you even without the offer of deliciousness.
Anonymous said…
oh lovely! Fleur de Sel Carmels...please add me to the list!
Ben-Bob said…
No enticements needed to get comments from me. Heck, you'd probably be willing to send me sweets to get me to stop commenting!

(Heh, heh, "skirt up....")
michaelg said…
I'm salivating like a dog and caramel is the bell.
Jules Robbins said…
YUMMY!!
The baby's kicking just thinking about these sweets! Can't wait for Christmas....
Kireliols said…
How sad, I missed it! I did see the lovlies on Michael's blog- rats, I must spend MORE time on-line! (as opposed to more time with my children-who care's what I'll say on my death bed!)

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling it.